Tuesday, October 16, 2007

MY PICS ARE NOW UP...


I posted all of my physique photos from 1992 until current on this page:



PHOTOS or type in:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/18176393@N00/

...and by doing so, you can see how fat I was in September 2005.

As many of you know, I have offered "before and after" photos as part of your training at no cost to you. Feel free to take advantage of this. Or, we can use your camera so your photos remain with you. Photographs allow you to go back and say, "holy crap - was that me?" and use that excitement and sense of accomplishment to push you closer to your fitness goals.

Remember guys: You have to take YOUR BODY into retirement.

Thanks, Mick
---------------------------
Michael W. (Mick) Stewart CFT BST
www.mikestewartfitness.com
EAT HEALTHY * LIFT HEAVY


No comments: